Tuesday 20 March 2018

SELF-ASSEMSENT - SECOND TERM

Resultado de imagen de dance gif
This term I've improved grammar the most. We have learned how to do the passive voice and the conditionals. I also learnt some phrasal verbs and vocabulary about technology.

My weakness is still speaking, however, listening is easy to me because I usually understand English because I change my “chip” into English and I don’t need to translate nothing to Spanish because I think in English. I also listen to music and watch some videos in YouTube or some series.

In ITC we learnt how to do a data base with Access and how to create our own logo with Inkscape.

And in P.E. we learnt vocabulary and how to play American football and baseball. And we are going to do a flash mob dancing in Valencia and I’m so excited!!

See you the next term!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD JOB IRENE!
    BY THE WAY, I LOVE THE SONG THE ACTOR IS DANCING! "IT'S NOT UNUSUAL WANT TO BE LOVED..." ;)

    ReplyDelete